Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years' Singles Party!

Here's what New Years' sounds like at our place. For at least ten years I break out my 45s and we have a dance party. Good times. Here's another perennial. Fatback, Sun, forget about it. I mean, when did musicians stop putting their Zodiac signs next to their names in liner notes?

"SOLAR NOMEN: Pax Amantis
TERRA NOMEN: Byron Byrd
SOLAR SIGNUM: Aquarius
RULING PLANET: Uranus
COSMIC COLOR: Indigo
STAR TONE: A (440 cycles per second)
SPECTOR RATING: A Indigo-9"

I've gotta bring that back.

(Not New Years' Eve, New Years' Day ... this year New Years' Eve ended at 10 pm. Hell, what's so special about staying up until midnight drinking alcohol? Might as well hit the old hay.)

Oh, and this is what the rest of the year sounds like. I don't care what you think. Alphonso Johnson makes me happy.

No comments: